21 July 2015

South African Pastor Reacts to His Arrest, Say's No One Can Destroy Him

                                         
Controversial South African pastor, Penuel Mnguni who was just yesterday allowed bail after he was captured and charged for 'pitilessness against creatures' in the wake of constraining his individuals to swallow a live snake amid one of his congregation administrations, says nobody


can wreck him in light of the fact that

'he is as of now annihilated'. He said the South African police don't know who they are battling.
                                     
"Maybe I need help in the event that am possessed,  let them come and deliver me, but in the event that nothing turn out then I will deliver you. At that point one devil came and held her hands on the leader of the Man of God however rather that evil presence was delivered. All laws, constitution and bi-lows are feeble; in the event that they need to capture me let them likewise capture (Nandos).

God made these creatures for us to eat; the world is battling today on the grounds that we utilized the same weapon. Nobody can demolish me, as of now I'm pulverized. Police don't know who they are battling against. There are individuals who are religious out there. These prophets who talked about this long before it came to be and he was censured same as my dad. On the off chance that you go to paradise and not discover me it's not paradise. To God Be the Glory"he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Team